London based with frequent UK, and occasional global, travel.
Our client is a leading global consultancy driving innovation and performance improvement of major organisations across the public and private sector. Our client spans strategic advisory, management consulting and technology implementation.
We are currently seeking to recruit a water industry expert with strong leadership qualities who can build upon our clients existing business in the water sector. You will be a strong business developer with a proven track record of winning, developing and delivering complex projects across the water and wastewater sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leader in this sector to move in to a high level consulting environment and shape the practice as it develops. You will help drive growth strategy and continue to further develop the current client base. The division is already supporting multiple clients in significant industry change projects and activities including PR14, the development of future retail market arrangements and advising clients in strategy development around innovation and the implementation of disruptive technologies to the market.
Should it be of interest, our client also offers the opportunity to diversify your experience and apply your knowledge to other sectors such as Energy, Power, Oil & Gas etc.
This role would ideally suit someone at Senior Manager, Principal or Director level within a Consulting Environment although opportunities also exist for strong individuals at Senior Consultant or Manager level.
The ideal candidate will be able to comfortably demonstrate experience in most of the following areas:
• A comprehensive understanding of the UK water sector
• Detailed knowledge of the water and wastewater businesses from abstraction through treatment, storage, distribution and supply;
• Knowledge of the diverse regulatory framework including all economic, technical and environmental considerations;
• Business transformation and business process improvement;
• Regulatory processes such as price control reviews & rate cases;
• Evaluation of strategic options;
• Asset management strategy & policy development;
• Performance monitoring frameworks and risk management;
• Market Strategy;
• Strategic and Technical Consulting;
• Project Leadership & Closure;
• Thought Leadership;
• Business Growth.
Clearstream Global and our client are in complete alignment on equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion and belief, sexual orientation, or status regarding gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on merit.
For further information on this role or to arrange a confidential career discussion, please contact Rachel Ellis via email in the first instance: email@example.com