Intelligent and disruptive technology and the increase in distributed energy sources is changing the way the grid must operate. Grid owners need access to real-time grid management, allowing them to optimise operations, improve reliability and streamline processes. Our partner is working with their clients to create this modern vision become a reality. With new acquisitions and partnerships taking place, the practice is at the cutting edge of grid modernisation
We are seeking a Principal / Management / Director level advisory consultant to provide strategic leadership in Asset Management across the Transmission and Distribution sector in Spain and Portugal. You will be an innovative thinker capable of shaping a value proposition and winning and delivering strategic transformation projects. You will have a passion for technology and the energy sector.
The Asset Management space is a rapidly evolving area, experience in any of the following areas are heavily recognised:
- Relevant consulting or business transformation experience in Asset Management
- Enterprise Asset Management solutions such as SAP, Maximo or Oracle
- Asset and maintenance strategy
- Mobile solutions such as Syclo and ClickMobile an advantage
- Data / Predictive Analytics
- Implementation of process and target operating models across Transmission and Distribution clients
- GIS implementation
- Ability to demonstrate operational content skills in utilities industry
- Proven track record of leading / managing Asset Management projects successfully
- You have 5-7 years of relevant professional experience and/or consulting experience, typically within Asset Management operations and/or projects in the Energy industry
- You have deep contextual understanding of Energy and Asset management, both from business and IT point of view
- You connect well with IT and technology thorough your understanding of Digital technologies and solutions within Asset Management
- You are familiar with one or more of the following areas: Asset management and/or operations experience from the Energy industry, Asset Strategy, Asset Investment Planning and Maintenance Policies, Enterprise Asset Management solutions and Project Portfolio Management Solutions, Asset Analytics and advanced maintenance strategies/condition-based maintenance, Asset modelling and information governance
- With the desire to continually learn and improve own knowledge and understanding you are proactive, pragmatic and can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language plus English, both written and oral.
- You have a relevant master degree within science or economy with good academic results. Applicants with bachelor degrees combined with extensive experience within the relevant field will also be considered.
Excellent Salary, bonus, Car Allowance and industry leading benefits package
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Ellis via email at email@example.com