Our client is a global, Tier 1 consulting firm whose energy practice is recognised as a market leader in the provision of both technical consulting and strategic advisory services. Committed to constant research and development our client is driven by innovation and offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of solutions to some of the industry's most pressing and complex problems.
You will be responsible for
- Project management and delivery as a Subject Matter Expert in Energy Storage. Such projects are likely to include data analysis, technical due diligence, modelling, report writing, client advisory, presentations etc.
- Building strong relationships with external customers - gathering and following through new leads to clear proposals and contractual agreement
- Building strong networks with colleagues and industry stakeholders to build competency and share knowledge
- Provision of professional guidance and leadership both internally and externally
- Tracking and responding to new industry/market developments
Key performance indicators:
- Proven ability to work on a diverse range of projects within the smart energy arena
- Deep Energy Storage experience
- Demonstrable client project delivery experience
- Proactive in identifying smart energy market issues and business opportunities
- Existing industry contacts and relationships
Travel can be expected to other offices and to UK client sites. International travel may be required on occasion. Estimated travel required: 15-20%.
- Degree and professional working background in engineering
- Knowledge/prior involvement in energy storage systems and applications
- Understanding of technical/regulatory and market/economic aspects transmission and distribution systems, and associated network connection, management and control activities
- Organised with strong attention to detail in managing projects.
- Ability to work effectively with engineering organisations and customers/stakeholders representing our client to best effect, on both a technical and commercial basis.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be a confident and clear communicator at all levels.
- Have high level planning and organisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player, able to work both individually and on team projects.
For further information please contact Andrew McDade at email@example.com