We are seeking a Principal / Senior / Manager level technical consultant to provide strategic leadership across the Smart Metering sector in Europe. You will be an innovative thinker capable of shaping a value proposition and winning and delivering strategic transformation projects. You will have a passion for technology and the energy sector.
Smart Metering experience in any of the following areas welcomed:
- Relevant consulting or business transformation experience in the Smart Metering industry
- Genuine understanding of the impacts, challenges and opportunities Smart metering brings to Utilities and businesses.
- Knowledge of Industry best practices in Smart Metering implementation
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Knowledge of Smart Metering technology changes and their impacts to the achievement of Smart strategies
- Deep operational content skills in the Utilities industry
- Deployment planning or process improvement expertise
- Experience in Utility organizational change, including developing and implementing creative solutions to drive business transformation
To succeed as a Smart Metering specialist, you must have the following skills:
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Understanding of how business strategy shapes business and technology implementation programmes
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Possess the ability to influence other people using logical fact-based arguments and persuasive skills / tactics
- Desire to continually learn and improve own knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- A team player with the ability to coach and develop others
- Be an innovative and analytical thinker
- Fluent English is essential.
- Willingness to travel as required across Europe.
Base salary up to €120,000 + bonus and industry leading benefits package
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Andrew McDade via email at email@example.com