We are currently working in partnership with a true global leader in smart grid data analytics. Our client’s Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and solutions are used by Utilities and grid owners worldwide. They are, in turn, experiencing cost savings through enhanced grid monitoring, grid management and predictive maintenance, as well as generating increasing value through the transformation of the customer experience, increased customer engagement and the identification of new smart meter revenue streams.
Consistent growth has created a number of opportunities within our client’s European operation and as a result we are seeking to recruit an experienced project delivery manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to work at the cutting edge of data analytics and artificial intelligence in the energy and utilities sector. You will help influence customer behaviour as we transition towards the energy market of the future.
· Management of the complete software implementation process
· Quantification and tracking of value metrics
· Being point of contact for clients and building a trusted advisor relationship
· Working with customers at C-level to advise on project roadmap
· Travel to client sites (approximately 50%)
· 8-10 years of project management experience with SaaS solutions
· Ability to communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.