Senior Solution Manager
Responsible for creating and developing the Solution Manager function, keeping tight connections with business driver and delivery in a very fast-growing innovative environment.
The right candidate will work across the complete sales and delivery piece, from creation of initial demand, refinement of the proposition to delivery of the final solution.
Responsible for new customers and markets as well as new areas and opportunities within existing customers. This will involve working at the lead generation process as well as create an effective collaboration with sales and delivery managers in order to develop existing accounts.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Leading feasibility and cost estimation for customer proposal purpose
• Developing Solution Descriptions to form commercial offers
• influencing customer beliefs through leveraging thought Leadership
• Appraise the impact and feasibility of change requests in tight connection with delivery
• Managing the solution during delivery including customer expectations according to original requirements.
• Formulating services strategies to deliver the proposed solution in a cost effective and reliable manner
• Developing solution evolution driving add on sales
• Improve the System Integration culture in EBWorld and expand the SI business quota
• Managing and producing product and project documentation
• Scouting new technologies and 3PP products in order to expand the solution proposal to existing and new customers according to the sales strategy
• 3PP product portfolio knowledge
• Ability to have customer relationship at C-level
• Deep understanding of the solution value from the customer business perspective.
• Knowledge of Google platform, GE power SW solutions, Oracle Cloud is a plus
• Telco and Utility Industry understanding
• Telco OSS solutions knowledge
• Sales Process knowledge
• Knowledge of Telco business processes as planning, Inventory and operation. Assurance. Fulfilment, Service activation knowledge is a plus.
• Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Matteo Di Giammarco via email