Our client is a dynamic growth stage energy supply business and recognised as one of the new breed of companies revolutionising our industry. As part of their continued growth we are looking for an energetic leader with superb communication and supplier interaction skills to lead their Industry Operations Team. Above all, to be great at this role you’ll need to be a brilliant people and project leader and committed to delivering results.
- Build and lead effective Industry Data, Metering, Billing and Collections functions
- Acting as the key point of contact to external suppliers, you’ll build cost effective and productive relationships.
- Acting as a key point of contract to our client's billing system supplier, you’ll ensure the core system is compliant with industry changes and delivering in key processes – COS, COT, ETs, DRs.
- Own our relationship with Elexon and deliver settlement performance KPIs (Large EAC/AA, RF & R3, PARMS reporting).
- Lead internal and external teams in 3 European locations.
- Develop and deliver billing and collections strategies to meet financial and operational goals, ensuring efficient and effective processes.
- Understand and contribute to the development and delivery of personal and team objectives, including implementing improvements in office procedures and ways of working
- Participate in regular supervision and team meetings and an annual performance appraisals.
- Identify and address personal development needs through that process with the support of your management team.
- Show a commitment to continuous improvement and personal development maximising the potential of your team.
- Relaxed, dynamic start-up culture
- True meritocracy
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Ellis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org