We are pleased to be working with a recognised leader in the provision of Energy Flexibility solutions, Behind the Grid Storage, Demand Side services and battery storage projects. Continued success in the market has created the need to recruit a dynamic sales and business developer who will lead and deliver the energy storage growth trajectory.
The focus will be on working with the leading commercial & industrial energy users and prosumers across the UK with the aim of developing, market leading, battery management services and "behind the meter battery" energy storage projects. You will lead and own the entire sales process.
This will involve complex solution sales and project development. Solutions will range from the sale of storage control technology and battery management solutions right through to the successful delivery of storage projects from first principles and encompassing all aspects such as finance, technology, partnership and alliance management, commercial development and deal negotiation and closure.
You will almost certainly have a strong sales or project development background with a proven track record of selling technology and/or services to the large energy consumers. Examples include, but are by no means limited to, control & automation solutions, demand management solutions, onsite generation, energy management/efficiency solutions, energy supply services, switch-gear or infrastructure assets etc.
Previous experience of energy storage or battery engineering and project development would of course be advantageous.
We need a mature attitude, a passion for clean technology, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm for work in a dynamic growth stage environment.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Sales / Business Development / Project Development
- Be a Listener
- Market Research
- Pipeline Development
- Site identification and evaluation
- Relationship building, partnership & alliance management and multi stakeholder coordination
- Value proposition development and demonstration (including Financial and Investment commercials and "helicopter level" technical detail)
- Develop, expand and manage 3rd party channels
- Work closely with internal partners and investors
- Support Project Management where necessary
- Own Energy Storage and be the main contact point for industry
- Deal negotiation and closure
- Be an influencer, internally and externally
- Motivated, outgoing, driven, passionate, professional, intelligent and successful
For further information or a confidential career discussion please contact Malin Anderson (email@example.com)