DEPARTMENT: Projects Team
LOCATION: East Croydon.
This will be an extremely varied role, supporting the Projects Team with all different activities. You will learn about all aspects of our business and gain experience of working on many Projects in a fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY COMPETENCIES
• Support the Project Team with day to day tasks to help ensure that projects are delivered
• Developing and maintaining project documentation e.g. Standard Operating Procedures, Training Manuals, presentations, plans, process maps, reports, customer and business communications etc.
• Following up on actions delegated to the business to ensure that they are delivered on time
• Arrange meetings for multiple invitees across different sites
• Liaise with third party suppliers and stakeholder engagement
• Carry out analysis activities
• Updating applications used to project manage e.g. adding and assigning actions etc
• Supporting testing in the business where there is a requirement to do so
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working within a project environment in a support or coordinator role
• Knowledge of carrying out analysis work and administrative support to Project Managers and / or Team Leaders
• Experience of managing small projects / changes would be of benefit
• Good time management and excellent planning skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
• Must be a self-starter and can use own initiative
• Must have a hard-working attitude
• A good team player, whose flexible and adaptable to change