We are pleased to be working with a highly innovative Meter Operations Provider (MOP) who are experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are keen to speak to sales managers with proven experience in the UK Energy Sector.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a highly visible role within the company and offers the opportunity to join in a key role, helping to develop the companies future strategy and drive future growth.
- Undertake sales lead role and responsibility for utility accounts in the UK Electricity and Gas market.
- Design, develop and implement the sales plan for the territory and win new business in the region.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships aligned industry stakeholders.
- Build a detailed understanding of the competitive landscape and all relevant industry participants and competitors and report on this to the senior leadership team.
- Be able to demonstrate, or rapidly acquire, a depth of knowledge of smart meters, communication technology and software solutions and the UK market opportunity and its nuances, participants, requirements and, regulations.
- Deploy and coordinate internal resources and colleagues to build effective sales teams.
- Meet and exceed assigned agreed sales targets.
- Grow the business.
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline capable of delivering sales to meet agreed targets and growth predictions
- Manage salesforce.com database taking responsibility for the accuracy of information
- Attend events and trade shows, ensuring a constant presence.
- Set proposal response strategy and manage the process.
- Assist in the preparation of RFP/RFI/RFQ response.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with senior management and ensure all reports are prepared and presented.
You Will Bring:
- A strong educational background and ideally a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, a relevant technology or equivalent area of study.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling meters/metering/software to the UK Electricity industry.
- Ideally and advanced understanding of the UK Utilities and Smart Metering landscape.
- Proven sales results in technology (HW or SW or Services) driven sector supplying a major utility market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call on 07984 876 370