Our client, a global leading battery brand from Bavaria in Germany, is currently seeking a passionate and creative mind for the role of a Product Manager for Residential Energy Storage Systems. Responsible for P&L on one or more product lines worldwide. You will be a straight forward, self-aware, adaptable personality with a solid background in electric engineering, sales & business management.
You will manage a small product management team and provide leadership to maximise profitability and growth in line with company vision, values and strategic objectives, defined by management and agreed annually.
· Meet Overall Global Profit Contribution Margin Expectations
· Meet Overall Global EBITDA budget expectations for current financial year and and build foundations
to meet EBITDA expectations for next and future financial years.
· Select the projects which will maximize the profit contribution and EBITDA ongoing
· Identify evaluate and generate business case for new products, projects, partnerships.
· Work with existing partners and Identify opportunities for partnerships. Evaluate and generate
business case for new partnerships.
· Manage a small team:
o Set objectives, establish performance goal for each employee, and continuously monitor performance.
o Design and implement an individual continuous improvement program for each member of the team.
o Being social and professional
· Develop & maintain strong relationships with: The clients Sales Team, Key & Strategic Accounts, Partners and Potential Partners
· Assists in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans as required
· Monitor and provide feedback on the activities and sales and marketing activities of key competitors.
· Review all processes and procedures to seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Set and Manage all appropriate cost budgets
· Strong analytical and creative skills, entrepreneurial spirit and willing to work in a mid-size company
What awaits you
· A strong salary based on your knowledge, experience and skills
· A profitable and reliable, very stable brand with more than 100 expertise in battery technology with
the highest quality standards in German engineering
· Working in a young spirited, supportive team with lots of room for growth and realizing your career goals and perspectives
For further information and application including your salary expectation please contact Julia Harz: email@example.com