Are you ready to be at the forefront of pioneering new Cloud, Enterprise Infrastructure and Cyber Security transformation in the new digital age? Are you ready to define the value of new, cloud based infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest companies? Are you ready to be at the forefront of the New and Digital IT revolution? Are you ready to define the value and reality of new Generation IT to some of the world’s biggest companies. If yes then our partner’s technology Advisory practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of this team you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses through the delivery of powerful new technologies.
The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Our Partner helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are now seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners. You will be responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our partner’s consultants are already shaping the future of 70% of the companies in this sector listed in the Fortune Global 500.
You will bring the value case for intelligent enterprise infrastructures (cloud, data centre, Network, Workplace, operations transformations) and cybersecurity transformations to CTO/ CIOs globally, defining cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. This role will build deep client relationships at senior levels and work with colleagues to define and deliver an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for your clients.
As a Senior consult you’ll often be required to;
- Work with C-suite at our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cutting edge/cloud based enterprise architecture for the greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Help CTO/CIOs define and implement a comprehensive, agile blueprint to transform the infrastructure that underpins their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Infrastructure transformation
- Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new Cloud based techniques to host data, networks and overall infrastructure.
- Developing and managing CIO/CTO and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with internal teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- Advising our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
- Be at the forefront of the Intelligent Enterprise; shaping and contributing to overall strategy and thought leadership for Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Miningand Chemical clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our internal and external partners.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Infrastructure transformation and optimisation, such as; data centre optimisation/ automation, Cloud implementations, Network/ Workplace/ Operations Transformations and Security Transformation including risk, Cyber security, and security analytics and Active Defence.
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies in Infrastructure and/or security transformation and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Experience of defining and delivery IT transformation strategy integrating ‘new’, next generation Technologies into organisations’ landscape.
- Experience at leading complex programs and projects using new IT methods & tools (Agile/ DevOps/ Design thinking).
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Leadership qualities (for senior positions)/ desired Leadership qualities to aspire to (for junior positions)
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Base salary up to £75,000 for Consultant and to £90,000 for Manager level plus bonus, Car Allowance and industry leading benefits package
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Andrew McDade via email at firstname.lastname@example.org