Our client are looking for a Head of Industry Operations to join our rapidly growing energy business.
Directly reporting to the Operations Director, you’ll be managing two teams which look after the business processes and KPI performance for:
- Settlement performance (Large EAC/AA, RF & R3, PARMS reporting)
- Industry operations (COS, ETs, DRs)
- Fit to Bill (billable accounts) performance
- Day-to-day department management (manager huddles, 121s, performance reviews)
- Third party contract management
- Forecasting and recruitment of FTE in line with workloads
- Review of industry change documents and transposing into E2E work processes
- Project management
- Root cause analysis of large impact issues
- System bug reporting
- Supporting other areas of the business as and when required
- Creation of monthly board reports for external stakeholders
- Production of frequent reports and dashboards
- Continuous improvement and change implementation
If you haven’t worked in a similar position in a UK Energy Supplier, then sadly this might not be the role for you. Previous experience in a managerial Energy Operations role is essential – including great knowledge of industry Dataflows and working practices (MRASCo, Ofgem, SPAA, BSC, Elexon), and sound knowledge of energy regulation. As you’ll be dealing with large sets of data, strong IT skills are also important (advanced Excel a must, SQL, VBA, Macros etc. desired).
If you’ve got experience with Junifer CRM and Morrisons Data Services USS then all the better. This Management role is also expected to take the lead in change decisions and work with the Operations Director on setting the department strategy.
Our client are growing fast and we’re showing no signs of slowing down - now is an excellent time to join if you are looking for a role that offers not only work that's both challenging and innovative, but career progression and the opportunity to play a big role in a company on the rise.
Our client are a fun, exciting and innovative new start up involved in the energy supply market. Based in Brighton we launched in October 2016. Our core objective in a complex and often confusing market, is to be simple, personal and digital.
- Hands on start-up experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 bank holidays
- Invest in your future - Company pension scheme
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with a Cycle to work scheme
- Fun, relaxed, start-up culture (casual dress, office outings, bake offs + banter)
- Career development– be part of a growing business that promotes from within
- Awards, prizes and recognition for high performers
- Collaborative team of open-minded people
- A keen eye for detail and positive outlook on life!
- It should go without saying, you’ll be able to demonstrate projects you have successfully lead
- You're a great problem solver, and thrive working in a team environment
- You love to learn and develop new and existing skills
- You’re a 'Can-Doer' with a positive and helpful attitude towards your workload
Job Type: Full-time
For more information please contact Rachel@clearstreamglobal.com