Key responsibilities are:
- Dealing with day to day back office prepayment tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and service level agreements.
- Assisting the team with complicated and urgent requests.
- Various data entry and administration tasks.
- Monitor and manage domestic and business customer accounts.
- Liaising with 3rd parties.
- Supporting our Contact Centre with metering and back office queries and providing support to other members of the business and departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years within the energy industry either back office or within a call centre. Knowledge of Prepayment, Business Energy and Call Centre experience is particularly desirable.
- Being able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- A good attention to detail (analytical, methodological and tenacious)
- Politely and efficiently resolve a range of enquiries by phone and email from our residential and business customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills, good work ethic and an ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic company.
- Talented team player – can cooperate and work effectively working with all departments within the business.
- Confident in IT systems – Microsoft office and experience using CRM systems.