Our client develops, produces and sells innovative and large turnkey electrochemical energy storage systems for industrial customers and energy suppliers in Austria. As a technology leader in the Vanadium Redox Flow Battery technology, the company is one of the pioneers in energy storage.
With their individual storage solutions our client is present in all key regions of the world. It guarantees clean, emission-free and fast energy supply at all times.
The company now prepares for a strong growth with a project oriented and internationally oriented business development and hunting team in which the business & project developer will play a key role: The Business & Project Developer is responsible to select, hunt and develop strategic & large deals from qualified opportunity stage until deal closing.
• Manage and hunt strategic deals including qualification of customers / deals
• Build, modify and evaluate winning business cases in cooperation with engineering team
• Develop and structure of strategic relationships and projects with clients and partners
• Negotiate and Close Contracts
• Establish the company as leading large scale energy storage player in the region
• 5-10 years working experience as senior sales or business developer in the energy storage sector incl.
significant track record / participation in known market references or
• 5-10 years working experience in business or project development in the renewables industry like wind,
PV, microgrids, etc.
• Excellent overview of the market for energy storage solutions and key players
• Excellent relationship on senior management and/or CxO level within the industry
• knowledge of key energy market mechanisms incl. regulatory requirements or market mechanisms such
as FFR, Reserve Capacity, Merchant Markets or Peaking Capacity
• understanding/background of financing mechanism for renewable projects
• fluent in English and a 3rd language e.g. German/French/Spanish (written and oral)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Travelling of up to 80%
Our client offers exciting work in an international and fast-growing technology start-up. The location, south of Vienna with good infrastructure accessibility, and our joint team spirit makes it even more attractive as an employer. Flexible working hours, an appreciative work climate and freedom for independent work with good development opportunities are part of the companies self-image in a modern work environment.
Does this sound attractive for you?
Please send your application by e-mail with the subject "Application Business & Project Developer EMEA", your salary expectations, references and possible starting date to Julia Harz: email@example.com