Our client is a leading, multidisciplinary, global consulting firm with an outstanding reputation in the Energy and Utilities sector. We are seeking a Director to drive business growth within the Financial Investment market and with Energy Suppliers, Utilities and Operators across Europe.
Along with a demonstrable track record of success in the sale and/or business development of consulting services in the sector, the ideal candidate will possess a depth of knowledge and experience in energy market analysis, growth strategy and investment decision support advisory services.
The role requires experience in ideally several of the following areas
• Strong reputation and network with financial investors, utilities, energy suppliers and operators
• A Strength of knowledge of market analytics and the modelling of the electricity and gas markets
• Recognised leader in the industry
• Detailed understanding of fundamental drivers of market development including regulatory requirements
• Some experience in the use of power system modelling and planning such as capacity planning, dispatch modelling, expansion planning, market modelling, market management systems and related tools
• Financial modelling and asset valuation
• Economic modelling and investment decision making
• Business case development and the presentation of complex value propositions
• Economic forecasting and market insight
• Energy policy evaluation
• UK and European power systems and markets
For further information on the above role or for a confidential career discussion, please contact Andrew McDade by email in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org