We are delighted to be working with a multiple award-winning technology firm (Double Cleantech 100 listed) who are currently disrupting the energy storage market. While storage technology has remained static in several areas over the last few years, our client’s patented ultracapacitor technology represents the biggest advancement in the industry in decades. With 1,000,000 charging cycles and with 50% more energy and 4x power density than it’s closest rival our client is leading the charge in electrification.
Our client has one aim, saving energy, and a plethora of applications including Electric Vehicles (Range + 10%, Battery life +50%), Grid Storage and Stabilisation, Public Transportation (32% increase in fuel efficiency), Logistics, Aerospace, Maritime (34% fuel savings), UPS and Blackout Protection.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a true market leader as they enter their major growth phase. You will combine strong business development skills with a proven track record in application driven solution sales. You will own the territory and the number. This is a high visibility role suited to a dynamic salesperson who has a passion for clean technology and the desire to reduce energy usage across a number of sectors.
Make a positive impact. Sustainability through technology advancement.
Ideally 5 to 10 years of experience in sales & business development with demonstrable track record of success
· A passion to shape the future
· Experience of selling solutions in an application driven environment is important
· Real sales & business development achievement
· 5 years minimum of experience in the defined playground (set of industries / sub-industries (will ideally have experience of selling energy
solutions in to one or more of the following sectors: Distribution Grid, Renewables, Automotive, Transportation, Haulage, Maritime or Industrial)
and/or on defined geographies)
· Real network with the key stakeholders of the defined market
· Knowledgeable with the application and market driven approaches
· Strong sales capabilities based on proven track records in
* business development
* entry in new accounts
* efficient opportunity management
* strong opportunity closure
* reliable forecasting
· More a hunter than a harvester with an aggressive attitude to grow quickly the business
· Comfortable in dealing with people at all levels and to develop cooperation agreement between Skeleton technologies and the key
· Team player, open minded, international, good communication, English plus preferably at least one other language
· Open to travel, quarterly company meetings all across Europe
· An inspiring work atmosphere with team spirit in a high advanced tech company
· Being part of the change moving clean tech forward
· Freedom to work from your home-office (or offices in Berlin, Milan or Tallinn) with space for your own creative solutions
· A fair payment based on experience plus commission and bonus payments
· Company car (also for private use)
If that sounds interesting, please send over your CV and salary expectations to:
Julia Harz firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 177 6876472.