Our German client is a leading global renewable energy developer, service supplier, wholesaler and energy solutions provider, and is strategically investing in new and emerging markets. They are growing their office in Bangkok as the regional operational hub for the fast growing Asia region.
To join the team in Bangkok they are looking immediately for a Head of Finance/Controlling APAC.
• Reporting to the global head of Finance/Controlling in Munich, Germany, and the APAC management team in Bangkok
• Responsibility for controlling, accounting, cash management, tax, risk management, IFRS accounting and consolidation from a regional perspective
• Coordination of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements on individual company and regional level in accordance with IFRS
• Securing regional planning processes and forecasting
• Investment and profitability calculations, analysis of deviations and risk assessments
• Regional cash management including FX-hedging
• Processing of tax-related issues
• Close cooperation with the headquarter, the APAC subsidiaries, as well as acting as point of contact for auditors, tax advisers and business consultants
• Continual improvement of tools and processes within the area of responsibility
• CPA, ideally with an MBA degree
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional accounting/controlling or in an auditing firm with extensive leadership responsibility
• Audit-proof knowledge of IFRS and very good understanding of financial reports and analysis
• Must be IT-savvy
• Very good English skills
• High sense for intercultural awareness, overseas experience is preferable
• Willing to manage a team and to travel
• Strong in communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Innovative, driven and independent thinker who thrives in a dynamic and multi-faceted environment
That sounds interesting to you?
Looking forward to receiving your application (including salary expectations) via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julia Harz at +49 177 6876472.