Clearstream Consulting Limited (company number 09995117) ("Clearstream Global") is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. It is our intention to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
By visiting our Site or using any of our services, you agree to your personal information being used and disclosed in the manner set out in this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The primary purpose of this Site is to provide you with information regarding the services provided by Clearstream Global and our consultants. You may also use this site to view and apply for jobs or contact us with enquiries.
If you wish to use this site to apply for a job, we will need to collect basic information about you, including your name, location, telephone number and email address.
If you proceed with a job application, you may be required to submit additional personal information, such as your education and career history and a curriculum vitae.
Clearstream will only collect and hold such personal information on our database as is necessary for us to perform our duties (See Using personal information section below). This information may include:
• Your full name
• Your email address(es)
• Home Address, Postcode
• Work Location
• Telephone Number(s)
• Work History
• Any additional information provided to us by you in the form of CV or Résumé
• Information provided to Clearstream in any correspondence with you
• Any other information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or seeking new employment with any of our clients
• Any other information that you choose to send to us
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to submit your CV to one of our members of staff for the purposes of providing background information to a confidential career discussion or consultation;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to advise you of market or career opportunities, news and industry updates, events, reports and other information;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
We use analytics tools and cookies on this site to help deliver our online services, identify any service issues, improve our services, provide content tailored to users' personal preferences, and monitor site traffic and usage.
These tools may be provided by third-party service providers and may include the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to our website. We may disclose data, including personal information, to certain such third-party services providers in order to obtain such services.
One of these providers is Google Analytics and more information about the ways in which they collect and process your personal data can be found here: (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners).
If you are located in Germany and wish to directly opt-out of Google Analytics this can be done so here: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
We will take all reasonable technical, organisational and managerial precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (Multiple password- and firewall- protected) servers.
However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and so we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review and update it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
If you do not accept the amended Policy, please stop using this site or contact us (see below).
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that clicking on such links may result in your transferral to another website where data privacy practices may be different to that of Clearstream Consulting Ltd. Visitors should consult the other websites' privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by such third parties.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or would like to exercise your rights with respect to your personal information, please contact us via email@example.com or by post to
11 Old Steine
Company Registration Number: 09995117
Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number: ZA362253.